Friday, May 23, 2008

Dan's story in the press

Dan's need for a kidney was featured yesterday in Meridith Ford's "The dish" column in AccessAtlanta, a magazine of the Atlanta Journal Constitution. Meridith is the food critic for the AJC. She called us last week and did a phone interview of both of us (she was not allowed to interview us in person in order to keep her persona a secret.)

We are very grateful for the exposure and hopefully it will help us in this search. If anything, it makes people aware that there are thousands of people in need of organs and that a person can donate a kidney and have a normal life.

1 comment:

Tony said...

We don't know each other, but I wish you all the best of luck with these procedures. If there is any way I can help with anything, please let me know. I serve over 700 people a day in my restaurants and would be happy to post any solicitation for help.
T.L.