Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Life goes on...

Yes, we have settled on our routine. But we can't say that dialysis has not impacted our lives. Pretty much everything we do has to have in mind the fact that three days a week are pretty much shot for Dan. And we really only have Sunday off, since Mondays we go to Restaurant Depot and any other errand we may need to do (Sam's, Publix). I still go to the market on Tuesdays and then on to do prep.

One of our candidates was affected by the economic downturn and won't be able to finish testing. We have another candidate that's will be tested. We are so lucky to have had several candidates. We also got response from the article in Creative Loafing. They are all heroes!

We are doing okay hanging in there but please keep us in your thoughts!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dan - good luck to you!!!!

Everybody out there - please help Dan!

I had already donated a kidney - it was the greatest experience of my life!


My brother donated a kidney as well.

All the kidney donors I am in touch with are doing great! Some of us wish we can do it again!

I have lots of info and articles on my website.

Please contact me if you want to speak to me or others who have already donated a kidney.


Best of luck Dan!!!

Sincerely,

Chaya Lipschutz
(917) 627-8336
E-mail: KidneyMitzvah@aol.com
www.KidneyDonor-KidneyMatchmaker.com

Unknown said...

P.S.

Dan - please - if anyone out there is not a match for you - I have a lot of people who have contacted me who are also in desperate need of a kidney!

I sure hope though you finds a match soon!!!

Chaya Lipschutz
www.KidneyDonor-KidneyMatchmaker.com